Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Politically Expedient Hagee Apology Blindly Accepted as Truth

I guess that McCain has a better handle on "The Church" than Obama did. Perhaps he threatened Hagee with a 'room' at Gitmo. But to be fair, these cretins will say anything at all if they think it will better their bourgeois position in the rank and file of the "Screw You" army of bigots.

Pastor Hagee apologizes for anti-Catholic remarks -- -- chicagotribune.com
In a letter to William Donohue, president of the Catholic League for Civil and Religious Rights, Hagee wrote: "Out of a desire to advance a greater unity among Catholics and evangelicals in promoting the common good, I want to express my deep regret for any comments that Catholics have found hurtful."

Donohue, one of Hagee's sharpest critics, said he accepted the apology and planned to meet with Hagee Thursday in New York.

"I got what I wanted," Donohue said in an interview. "He's seen the light, as they like to say. So for me it's over."


Shit on a stick! Do you think that THEY would accept an apology from Iran, Hezbollah, or the Candian kid at Gitmo, who at the tender age of 15 was tortured into admitting to acts that he did not commit?

And did he apologize for the things he said about New Orleans and Gay's? Hell no! Their votes don't count anyway. This guy makes me sick.