Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nazi Mark Levin to MSNBC: "Fire His Ass!"

Oh, my god! Wanna see and hear a ultra-conservative rant? Watch this... if you can stomach it. This little Nazi simply rants for nine minutes and doesn't state one simple fact. All he does is rage on Keith Olbermann and anyone who shares the views that he espouses.


I personally do not care for MSNBC. (It's mainly the MS part... and the NBC part). But I haven't heard Olbermann say one thing that isn't absolutely true! I'm not going to try to defend him on anything except the few comments that I have heard from him regarding the Bush Administration and their monumental failure. And he has been right on the mark in everything that I have heard him say.



I don't give a $h!t if it's Charles Manson speaking, if it is the truth.

Proof that fascism is alive and well in Uhmericuh.