Thursday, May 08, 2008

Fascist State: Philadelphia

Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey who saw the video, said, "On the surface it certainly does not look good."



Kinda' gone way past the "Don't tase me, bro!" moment. Even THEY show what they are capable of, by what they do, and find a way to rationalize it to the public. And worse yet, John Q. Public swallows their inveracity with sullen glee.

As the story goes, the officers were all under a lot of stress due to a fellow officer being shot by a bank robber.

I come under a lot of stress every time I have to look one of these fascist pigs in the eyes! But to be sure, if I behaved as they did I would be spending time in the cross bar hotel. They, on the other hand will be cleared and transfered to another branch of the U.S. Fascist Militia, otherwise known as "law enforcement".