Thursday, March 19, 2009

White Supremacist or Government Sympathizer?

I apparently really pissed someone off by comparing our government to a White Supremacist Nazi.

Tough titty. If the shoe fits, wear it.

White Supremacist's suck and so does our government. I could give a long list of government agencies who practice fascist policies as it has become in vogue since 911 and before. But I shall not enumerate them here.

I will only mention a few: Dunklin County, MO Sheriff's Office (and any municipal police department in Dunklin County), Dunklin County Family Services, Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Pemiscot Memorial Hospital, Bootheel Area Independent Living Services, and... ah hell, the list goes on. But that is a few.

I'll be addressing each of these in future posts. And for you commies trying to hack my machine: I'm disconnecting it from the net whenever I do not need direct access. So, you'll have to kick my door in (again) to gain access to my equipment.

One last word: Fuck you.