Saturday, March 21, 2009

Message to all government agencies... and those who want to be

Arrangements have been made to continue my factual assaults against your egregious wrong doings regardless of your pending intimidation tactics against me. I will continue to report even if you find some trumped up charge with which to incarcerate a cardiac, diabetic, person living with AIDS, neuropathy, myalgia, and a host of other illnesses. But then, you may enjoy explaining why you are spending $40,000 on incarceration and at least that much on medical. Plus I get 3 hot meals and all.

Read "Civil Disobedience" by Henry David Thoreau to get a hint of my inference above.

You may imprison the body, but you will only imprison the mind if I say you may.

You may not.

So, go chase Osama (oh, I forgot, he's your man!) Here's an idea! Use some of that illegal wire tap bull shit on George W. Bush, Dick (and I do mean dick) Cheney, and Donald Rumsfeld. Oh, and go after that tool, Gonzolez, too! Spent our tax dollars on something worth while... like real crime. And if you can find time, fix health care... which will probably mean scrapping it. Oh, keep the buildings, just replace the staff.

I mean, think about it.... health care is the largest groing industry.... because all of the others are closing. So, we get burger flippers taking our temperature... and medical history. Now, that sends shivers up my spine!