Monday, September 15, 2008

Don't Tase me, Dude: Tallahassee police use Taser on nude man walking a dog

Tallahassee police use Taser on nude man walking a dog
A 40-year-old man walking his dog in the nude was Tasered by police when he refused to follow an officer's commands. David McCranie of the Tallahassee Police Department said an officer on patrol spotted the man shortly after 8 p.m. Friday.

The man was asked what he was doing and told the officer, "Allah told me to watch a Bruce Willis movie and walk the dog," McCranie said.

McCranie said using the Taser was the only way to subdue the man without having to hurt him. The man was then sent for mental-health evaluation and treatment.


I can't figure out whether to laugh my ass off or cry. Yet another innocent citizen pedestrian tased for no apparent reason!

But, "Allah told me to watch a Bruce Willis movie and walk the dog"?! Fucking hilarious!!!

I'm cliff diving and pruning flowers. Playing follow the leader. Walking my zebra. Watching rocks grow. Planning a sit in and walking for inspiration. Trying to think of ridiculous reasons to be questioned by the police.

Or how about the obvious... letting my dog take a shit and a piss, unless, of course, you want me to let him do it in YOUR living room!

Allah, Bruce Willis and Taser all in the same statement!

Just remember boys and girls, Jesus died for your spins. I guess anyone using the name of "Allah", or Bruce Willis, or free speech... or just walking your dog, is deserving of the Taser. I guess they have some silly law about wearing cloths as you pick up your doggy do.

Rrrr... evolution, anyone? Oh, I forgot. "The man" was in need of "mental-health evaluation". "The Man" is, alright. Just the wrong man in this case. Probably just jealous that he was more "well endowed" than the cops!