Saturday, April 21, 2012

Goodbye again...

I don't have the energy to continue this blog nor any of my other activities and activism. Why? Not that anyone cares, but primarily because I am sick and in pain and cannot seem to motivate the Veterans Administration, nor anyone else for that matter, to help me.

I received a letter in response to my complaint to my Congressional Representative about discrimination and the lack of staffing to handle anyone other than what I call "New Millennium Veterans", those who have served in Operation Iraqi Freedom/Operation Enduring Freedom, which reads in part:
"[VA Staff] explained to [the Heartland Heretic] that the [New Millennium Veterans] are not given preferential treatment but that VA is mandated by Congress to provide certain staffing to ensure these Veterans needs are met."
 My written response to this preposterous response to my allegation of discrimination read simply:
"Legislated Discrimination is still discrimination, is wrong, and is still illegal."
I would like to make clear that I don't believe that a single consideration given to New Millennium Veterans should be taken away. If anything they also are under served. It is my contention that ALL Veterans deserve the same considerations and services.

All Veterans have been duped and used by the greedy imperialist powers that be.

It is with deep sorrow and physical pain that I resign myself to lay down my keyboard and my head to await the inevitable. But I leave you with these thoughts:

There is no point to this life other than pain and suffering. And the vast majority of that is inflicted upon us by out fellow man. Death awaits each and every one of us and most of us deserve a painful death for our apathy in reaching out to each other and protecting one another from those of us who seek to inflict pain upon others out of greed and selfishness.

Because in reality it is greed that drives us all. It is uncontrolled greed that kills us all.

Goodbye.


Share/Bookmark