Thursday, November 18, 2010

By all means, tax the poor!

This article at Huffington Post is a real piece of work. In fact, Senator Dick Lugar (yet another "Dick"), the author of the post, and the vast majority of the commenters on that article are ALL "special people". As in, they will be competing in the Special Olympics for the mentally challenged.

I get so sick and tired of each time the wealthy, corporations, and the politicians screw the pooch and leave our country and economy in shambles, each time they decide that they need desperately to balance the budget to make up for their transgressions, the thought of actually correcting their own behavior never even enters into their mind and certainly not the conversation! But the very FIRST thing that comes up is what they so woefully call "entitlement programs". And along with that terminology comes a perceived misrepresentation of it as "welfare" or some kind of government hand out which was never earned and is somehow coming out of the pockets of the working poor (there is no middle class any more, regardless of what poor people think of themselves. If you don't make 150-200k per year, you are frigging poor).

But if this perception is correct, which in my case it most certainly is not, I'd like to know what these morons think all of that FICA tax that was held out of my paycheck for all of those years that I DID work was all about. I'll tell you: THAT WAS MY SOCIAL SECURITY! That was the money that the government took out of my check to set back for me in case I became unable to work or retired. And that is what happened, I became unable to work. So, as far as I am concerned, that meager check that I receive each month that is a fraction of what working people make each week, IS MY OWN MONEY TO BEGIN WITH! And I would appreciate it very much if the cock suckers running this country would leave it the hell alone!

However, when these idiots in Washington get caught with their hand in the till while spending recklessly, they blame people like me and expect US to suck it up and pay for their mistakes by cutting the benefits that were set back for us out of our own money.

One day YOU TOO will become sick, disabled, or old and you will be forced to rely on Social Security. Hell, even John McCain is on Social Security! So, don't say you won't. If you do, I call you out right now as a liar. So, each time you attack Social Security benefits being paid out as the source of all the nations woes, just remember: Social Security itself is solvent and the only thing that is placing it in any jeopardy at all is the gluttonous morons in Dick City who can't keep their hands out of it. This BROKE ASS country has borrowed from the Social Security reserve for so long that all Social Security HAS any more is PAPER. Worthless Paper with the United States name on the IOU!

I haven't had a cost of living adjustment in TWO YEARS while the average cost of living has risen 8% in the same time frame. And now you want to reduce my benefits over a period of time? You people have a twisted way of trying to explain things so you don't look like the amoral trolls that you are. But I see it clearly and plainly. You talk of reducing my cost of living increases. Well, I have news for you: a reduction from 0 is a cut. And no matter HOW you spin it, you are talking about raising the retirement age.

This shit make me mad. Do you REALLY THINK that we can't see what you are doing? You are protecting your own wealth by making the poorest among us shoulder the cost of your mistakes.

You fucks.

Share/Bookmark