Thursday, April 02, 2009

Just a note to any who care

I am half way through the last line of defense against c.diff. It is my understanding that if it doesn't kill me, it will make me wish I were dead. A little late for that!

I believe that I have already posted when and where I contracted this disease. I have spoken with many attorneys who will not even consider representing me... nor I suppose my family.

I have also informed my readers that should anything happen to me that a message will be posted here with details. And, no, not from the grave. I do have a couple of friends.

I just want.... no, NEED everyone to know that it is capitalist Christianity that killed me and refused to take responsibility. And more importantly, YOU ARE NEXT.

Good luck to all of you. For I will be in a FAR, FAR better place. I only hope that I don't have to return to this plane for more of this same work. I'd just as soon, sleep.