Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Future of our hellth care

No. I didn't misspell "health". I mean that all we have to look forward to is more hell... th.

I went to see my doctor a couple of days ago. They charged me the co-pay that they have largely ignored for the duration of the conservative siege on Amerikan Government. Truly, the folks that run the clinic are health service oriented democrats. Unfortunately, the only staff that they can afford to employ are inept, uncaring, insensitive boobs. But I knew something was up when they asked for that largely symbolic, ridiculously ludicrous, whopping two dollar co-pay.

Now, I have been complaining about chest pain, leg and feet pains, back pains, and every other kind of discomfort known to mankind for YEARS. In fact, I required triple bypass heart surgery a year and a half ago. I had to complain to my CONGRESSMAN to get even the VETERANS ADMINISTRATION to care for one of their fucking VETS!

But amazingly after charging the two buck co-pay that they never charge, and of course after the obligatory 2+ hour wait, I was promptly told that I likely have cancer... lymphoma to be precise. And that it has likely moved into my intestines. They promised to schedule a series of really fun tests, told me I was a tough guy and would make it just fine, and sent me on my way.

And Our Lord and Saviour, Barak Obama, has anointed one of the worst corporate pharmaceutical whores to be the HHS Secretary, Tom Daschle. I can see CDC and DHSS spending going nuts already. They now have money on the way! But don't look for health care to improve. Just look for it to be more profitable.

And don't look for me to be posting much. I'll likely be receiving toxic treatments that no one cared about giving me when it might have made a difference.