Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Voting Fraud

I went to vote yesterday morning. I voted against the 35 Circuit Judge in MO, Stephen Sharp. I also voted against Steve Sokolof, the current prosecutor in our county.Granted, they are the only names on the ballot for these positions. But the reason I voted against these two individuals is that they not only did not prosecute a child molester for raping his own daughter, as the MO Department of Family Services found in an investigation and upheld by a citizens review panel.(His father is a retired cop in Arkansas). But they also allowed the child molester to take full custody of his son when his mother objected to this. But the MO Secretary of State shows that Sharp took a clean sweep of all votes! I feel that it is important for the record to show that there was at least one dissenter and that it was not a clean sweep. This just verifies to me that this county is crooked, dirty, and deceitful.This U.S. government is nothing but a sham!


Powered by Qumana